The best feelings of the world can only be felt and deep-routed belly laugh is definitely one of those. A smile brings people together and laughter establishes connection instantly. Do you remember the last time you laughed out loud? Not sure, right! Thanks to hectic work schedules, family issues and crazy timelines. Laughter is the boon for people having emotional wounds and you must laugh every now and then. Doctors from University of California have researched the benefits of laughter and results were amazing. Read on to know why you need to laugh frequently.
- It lowers the blood pressure thus reducing risk of stroke and heart attack.
- It cuts the anxiety and stress by lowering the level of stress hormones in your body. This may also result in better performance of your immune system.
- It is an easy alternative to toned abs. While laughing, your stomach muscles expand and contract resulting in a toned tummy.
- Laughter is the best cardio workout, especially for those who are incompetent of doing other physical activities. It reduces the calorie amount in your body.
- There are T-cells in the immune system that gets activated when you laugh. Resultantly their activation helps in fighting sickness.
- Laughing releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers, which eases chronic pain.
It has been found that people who have a positive outlook in life can fight with diseases better than people having a negative outlook.